Andrew H Rice DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery4 Colony St Norwalk CT, 06851
Dr. Andrew Rice is a podiatrist practicing in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Rice is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Rice diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Controlling vertical morphology within the active layer of organic photovoltaics using poly(3-hexylthiophene) nanowires and phenyl-C61-butyric acid methyl ester.
- TiO2 nanowire electron transport pathways inside organic photovoltaics.
- Synthesis of Arylamine Tribenzopentaphenes and Investigation of their Hole Mobility.
Andrew H Rice DPM's Practice location
Norwalk, CT 06851Get Direction
BILLINGS, MT 59101Get Direction
Andrew H Rice DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rice
Excellent caring physician.
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Dr. Richard Aronoff D.P.M.227 Bailey Road Fairfield CT 06825
- Dr. Anthony Robert Iorio DPM2321 Black Rock Tpke Fairfield CT 06825
- Pedram Hendizadeh D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S.181 Main St Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Mariola Rivera DPM3010 Westchester Ave Purchase NY 10577
- Dr. Abraham Charles Yale D.P.M.1881 Post Road Fairfield CT 06824
- Dr. Denis Leblang DPM388 Westchester Avenue Port Chester NY 10573