Dr. Anthony Spadaro M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease222 East Main St Suite 200 Smithtown NY, 11787
Dr. Anthony Spadaro practices Pulmonology in Smithtown, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Spadaro manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ Di Genova- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Genova- Italy 1983
UNIVERSITY OF GENOA 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Elmhurst Hosp Ctr-Mt Sinai, Pulmonary Diseases; Elmhurst Hosp Ctr-Mt Sinai, Internal Medicine
- Elmhurst Hospital Center Mt Sinai
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Elmhurst) Program
Dr. Anthony Spadaro M.D.'s Practice location
Smithtown, NY 11787Get Direction
SMITHTOWN, NY 11787Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Spadaro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spadaro
- How Does Pneumonia Develop?
Pneumonia is a disease that affects the lungs due to an infection caused by bacteria, virus, or fungus. Pneumonia can either affect the left, right, or both lobes of the lungs.Pneumonia is a serious disease affecting people of any age. However, toddlers and young children are more affected by...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Is Bronkaid?
Generic Name: Ephedrine and GuaifenesinBrand Name: Primatene Asthma, BronkaidIntroduction Bronkaid is known for treating the symptoms of asthma. It works by thinning the mucus, so it can be eliminated from the body through coughing. Bronkaid consists of two active ingredients:...
- Is Asthma More Difficult to Control in Fibromyalgia Patients?
For those who have fibromyalgia, there are various symptoms that will be experienced. Recent studies show that having other underlying conditions, such as asthma, is one of them. What does asthma have to do with fibromyalgia and how does this chronic illness affect your breathing?Studies have shown...
- FDA Approves Orkambi to Treat Young Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Orkambi is an oral drug developed by Vertex Pharmaceuticals and approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in certain patient groups. It is the second drug to be approved for use in patients with CF, after Kalydeco. ...
- Marvel Comics Supports Cody Sheehan's Captain America Campaign for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition that afflicts individuals from birth. Over the years, the prognosis of the condition has gotten far better, but at one point in time, the disease was so devastating that individuals diagnosed at birth rarely lived past childhood. Such was the case for Cody...
- Dr. William F Knaupp MD120 New York Ave Huntington NY 11743
- Nadia A Hasaneen M.D240 MIDDLE COUNTRY ROAD SMITHTOWN NY 11787
- Dr. Jason Andrew Seiden M.D.370 East Main Street Bay Shore NY 11706
- Dr. Jay Brian Enden MD301 E Main St Bay Shore NY 11706
- Dr. Gerald Smaldone M.D.26 Research Way East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Brian H Margolis MD373 Route 111 Smithtown NY 11787