Matthew Aaron Elliott L.AC
Acupuncturist2456 NW Northrup Ste 1A Portland OR, 97210
Matthew Elliott, LAc is a board-certified acupuncturist who has been studying Chinese medicine for over ten years. His treatments incorporate acupuncture, massage, qigong and medical herbalism to relieve ...
Education and Training
National College of Natural Medicine Acupuncture
- Acupressure, Acupuncture, Cupping And More
- Acupressure, Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine And More
- Acupressure, Cupping, Moxibustion And More
- Acupuncture, Alternative Medicine, Back Pain And More
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicine, Acupressure, Acupuncture And More
- Chinese Herbology
- Chinese Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Herbal Medicine, Massage Therapy, Qi Gong And More
- Acupuncturist International Society for the Study of Classical Acupuncture
Experience & Accolades
- Acupuncturist Qigong Sensory Therapy InstituteMatthew is certified to offer treatment and parent training in the care of early childhood autism, through the Qigong Sensory Therapy Institute.
Matthew Aaron Elliott L.AC's Practice location
Portland, OR 97214Get Direction
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Mr. Alfred Thieme L.AC., DIPL. AC.1417 SE 34TH AVE PORTLAND OR 97214
- Ms. Julie Marie Goss L.AC.3306 Se 71st Ave Portland OR 97206
- Yuqing Kou L.AC.725 NE 102nd Ave Portland OR 97220
- Linda Catherine Faust L.AC.1975 NW 167TH PL BEAVERTON OR 97006
- Zhenbo Li L.AC., DIPL.C.H.16909 Se 35th Way Vancouver WA 98683
- Maya Martinez LAC12732 Se Stark St Portland OR 97233