Dr. Jessica Oneil is an optometrist practicing in Anderson, SC. Dr. Oneil specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Oneil performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Jessica Hill Oneil OD's Practice location
Anderson, SC 29621Get Direction
CONCORD, NC 28025Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Hill Oneil OD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Van Forrester O.D.945 Lake Murray Boulevard Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Vaughn David Parfitt OD100 Country Club Ln Anderson SC 29625
- Dr. Whitney Gillen O.D.3319 N Main St Anderson SC 29621
- Dr. Truc Minh Pham O.D.1572 Anderson Highway Hartwell GA 30643
- Dr. Darryl Jerome Morris O.D.2808 E NORTH AVE ANDERSON SC 29625
- Dr. Kurt Blaettler O.D.2808 E. North Ave. Anderson SC 29625