Dr. Timothy Wilson is a prosthodontist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Wilson specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Timothy Todd Wilson DMD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15241Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Todd Wilson DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Anemia: How to Avoid It
What is Anemia? Anemia is not a medical condition, but a symptom wherein there is a decreased number of red blood cells in the body. Anemia is said to be the most common blood disorder and is actually a side effect when other illnesses either disturb the body's ability to produce healthy red blood...
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- Understanding Racism in Nursing and Medicine
Although it is something that can seem like a thing of the past, there are still issues of racism that are very evident in the world of today. This is not just something that is being heard simply fifty or sixty years ago. This is an issue that needs addressed and is actually not a secret. This is...
- Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Common Among Muscular Dystrophy Patients?
Researchers have discovered that, compared to the general public, there is a higher than average rate of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in those with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Researchers from the University of Iowa conducted and published research in the May 2018 issue of The Journal...
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Randolph R Resnik DMD,MDS1082 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. Hassan Bakri DMD., MDS.5830 Meridian Rd Gibsonia PA 15044
- Dr. Maryam A. Chiani DMD520 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Maribeth Krzesinski D.D.S.3501 Terrace St Pittsburgh PA 15261
- Dr. Brian Arthur Borodaty D.M.D.101 Bellvue Road Pittsburgh PA 15229
- Dr. Gregg M Corsello D.M.D.4725 Mcknight Rd Pittsburgh PA 15237