Dr. Joseph Nathan Chipman MD
Neurologist | NeurologyDepartment Of Neurology Winston Salem NC, 27157
Dr. Joseph Chipman practices Neuropathology in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Chipman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Ross University, School of Medicine,Roseau, Dominica Medicine
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2008
- Allegheny General Hospital 2008
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center 2009
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Neurology, NC, USA 2009
Dr. Joseph Nathan Chipman MD's Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27157Get Direction
Salisbury, NC 28144Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Nathan Chipman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chipman
- University of Maryland Undergraduates Develop a Way to Detect Alzheimer's
A team of University of Maryland Undergraduates belonging to the facility’s James Clark School of Engineering has attained the highest commendation in the 2017 Design by Biomedical Undergraduate Teams (DEBUT) challenge hosted by the National Institutes of Health. The contest pits several teams...
- Subtle Changes in Speech Can Signify Early Dementia, Study Says
Filler words, rambling, repetition, and vague word choices could signal a future diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, according to new research presented at the Alzheimer’s Association in July 2017.During the London conference, Professor Kimberly Mueller from University of Wisconsin-Madison outlined these...
- Antioxidant Levels Are Similar in Organic and Conventionally Grown Vegetables
The general belief that organically grown crops are healthier than conventionally grown ones may not be true, says a study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. This study reports that some of the vegetables grown using the conventional methods with fertilizers and pesticides...
- Exercises to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, each year, millions of people develop the neurological disorder called restless legs syndrome (RLS). The disorder is associated with aches, unusual sensations, and urge to move your legs during rest. This condition usually becomes worse at night.Treatment OptionsTreatment...
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- What Is Lumosity?
Introduction Lumosity is basically an online brain-training program, which consists of games to help in the improvement of flexibility, memory, attention span, the speed of processing information, quick problem-solving, and decision-making techniques. Lumos Labs was founded in the year 2005 by David...
- Talat Q. Alvi3333 Silas Creek Parkway Winston-Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Olukayode Oluseun Onasanya M.D2025 Frontis Plaza Blvd Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Christine Louise Hagen MD1471 JAG BRANCH BLVD STE 105 KERNERSVILLE NC 27284
- Dr. Cheryl Bushnell M.D.Medical Center Blvd Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Andrew Bennett Evans M.D.1492 Rymco Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Vanessa Baute MDMEDICAL CENTER BLVD WINSTON SALEM NC 27157