Dr. Christian B Dolensek DO
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)219 Bryant St Dept Of Gyn/Ob Buffalo NY, 14222
I received my undergraduate degree from the University of California, Los Angeles and my medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. I completed my Residency in Obstetrics ...
Education and Training
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 2007
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Member American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member American Osteopathic Association
- Member American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
Experience & Accolades
- Clinical Assistant Professor2011 - 2014University at Buffalo
Dr. Christian B Dolensek DO's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14222Get Direction
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes through alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Can Ovarian Cancer Affect Women of All Ages?
Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer (besides breast cancer) among the female population. Sometimes, ovarian cancer comes together with many other diseases, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular periods, and after hormone replacement therapies.This disease is most...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- Dr. Noor M. Shah MD2695 HARLEM ROAD CHEEKTOWAGA NY 14225
- Dr. Dilara E Samadi M295 Essjay Road Williamsville NY 14221
- Dr. Tamer A. Seckin M.D872 FIFTH AVE NEW YORK NY 10021
- Afshan Samad41 Brownstone Court East Amherst New York 14051
- Dr. Jay Bolnick MD3050 ORCHARD PARK RD WEST SENECA NY 14224
- Dr. Samuel Saleeb MD6934 Williams Rd Niagara Falls NY 14304