Dr. Steven Britain practices Periodontics in Fort Worth, TX. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Britain has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Britain provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Education and Training
- Uthscsa-Dental (Department Of Periodontics)
Dr. Steven Keith Britain DDS's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76132Get Direction
Dr. Steven Keith Britain DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How Beyoncé Helped Lady Gaga Fight Fibromyalgia Pain
Everyone with a chronic disease would agree that support from friends, family, and people who matter can, more or less, help ease the pain and discomfort, either physically, mentally, or emotionally, brought by their condition. This is why more and more support groups and communities are built and...
- How Does Ovarian Cancer Spread?
Ovarian cancer often spreads early because it grows in the tissues that cover the ovaries and from there, it can easily spread to the bowels or abdominal lining. It can also affect other areas of the body, including the lungs or liver.A team of researchers from the University of California and the...
- Genital Warts: How to Protect Yourself
Genital Warts is a condition caused by HPV virus. To prevent yourself from being infected by this virus, you need to follow certain protective measures. For example, because this virus spreads through skin to skin contact with infected person, avoiding kissing, sharing towels or soaps and having...
- Trazodone: Withdrawal, Abuse, and Overdose
Trazodone AbuseTrazodone is an antidepressant drug which is prescribed to treat and manage major depressive disorder. Depression is a mental disorder which causes extreme feelings of sadness and loss of interest in activities and life.Trazodone must be taken with care because its effect on the...
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Gilbert Franklin Coats DDS3701 Hulen Fort Worth TX 76107
- Dr. Sang Ho Shin DMD5201 East Belknap Street Haltom City TX 76117
- Dr. Farhad Eslamboltchi DMD MS800 W Arbrook Blvd Arlington TX 76015
- Dr. John Charles Paris D.M.D.,M.S.D.3825 W Green Oaks Blvd Arlington TX 76016
- Dr. Daniela A Zambon DDS MS1757 Broad Park Circle North Mansfield TX 76063
- Dr. Scott Bedichek DDS, MS5310 North Tarrant Parkway #104 Keller TX 76248