Susan M. Gannon, MD, is a valued member of The Plastic Surgery Group. Although there are many board-certified plastic surgeons in Albany, NY, Dr. Gannon stands out because of her impressive qualificat ...
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1999
- Cosmetic Surgery, Arm Lift, Body Contouring After Weight Loss And More
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Ganglion Cyst
- Sebaceous Cyst
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member ASPS MEMBER
- Member MSSNY MEMBER
- Member AESTHETIC SOCIETY CANDIDATE MEMBER
- Albany Medical Center 1999
Dr. Susan M. Gannon M.D.'s Practice location
Albany, NY 12206Get Direction
ALBANY, NY 12206Get Direction
Dr. Susan M. Gannon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gannon
- What Is the Main Cause of Liver Cancer?
What is the main function of the liver?The liver serves as one of the most useful organs in the human body. It carries out many important functions that help sustain life and keep balance within the body. The liver does the following functions:...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Can Pap Smears Help to Detect Cervical Cancer?
A study has confirmed that regular Pap tests can help to save a woman's life because it is able to detect cervical. Cancer diagnosed by Pap smeears were 92% curable, while those diagnosed by the symptoms alone were only 66% curable. Even women who had symptoms when they went for the regular...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Frank G Fort M.D.1537 Union St Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Steven M. Lynch MD.1365 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Maxim Kreditor M.D.380 Second Avenue New York NY 10010
- Dr. Douglas M. Hargrave M.D.1365 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Jeffrey L. Rockmore M.D.455 Patroon Creek Blvd #101 Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Jaime I Krepostman M.D.23 Hackett Blvd Albany NY 12208