Dr. Michael Maccalmont Keil PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical1993 Cato Ave State College PA, 16801
Dr. Michael Keil is a psychologist practicing in State College, PA. Dr. Keil specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Keil evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Keil because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Aging, Anger Management, Panic Disorder And More
- Member American Psychological Association
- Member APA Practice Organization
- Member International Neuropsychological Society
- Member Pennsylvania Psychological Association
Dr. Michael Maccalmont Keil PH.D.'s Practice location
State College, PA 16801Get Direction
Dr. Michael Maccalmont Keil PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keil
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Marie Land3181 SHELLERS BND STATE COLLEGE PA 16801
- Dr. Julian B Metter PH.D.313 Logan Ave State College PA 16801
- Mr. David G Ray M.ED.43 Chestnut St Lewistown PA 17044
- Dr. Rachel Foster Love PH.D.454 Rolling Ridge Dr State College PA 16801
- Dr. Michelle Arbitell Other119 S Burrowes St State College PA 16801
- Dr. Celeste Ann Parker PHD110 Regent Ct State College PA 16801