Yasmin Fakih L.AC.
Acupuncturist3043 W Liberty Ave Pittsburgh PA, 15216
Yasmin Fakih is an acupuncturist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Fakih evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Fakih treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Yasmin Fakih L.AC.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15216Get Direction
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Jennifer S. Whiteside M.AC.2008 MURRAY AVE PITTSBURGH PA 15217
- Ms. Yasmin L. Spencer LAC, DAOM, DIPL. OM5819 Forbes Ave Pittsburgh PA 15217
- Ziping Wang L.AC1025 Washington Pike Bridgeville PA 15017
- Dr. Rae K Du ssollae DOM, LAC, DIPLO. OM422 Dickson Ave Pittsburgh PA 15202
- David Mortell R.AC.5655 Bryant St Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Jeong-eun Ju2007 Village Run Rd Wexford PA 15090