Dr. Sujit Vijay Sakpal M.D.
Transplant Surgeon1315 S CLIFF AVE STE 1100 SIOUX FALLS SD, 57105
Dr. Sujit Sakpal is a transplant surgeon practicing in SIOUX FALLS, SD. Dr. Sakpal specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Sakpal performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Sakpal works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Centralization of surgery: is it applicable to less populous nations?
- Near lethal endometriosis and a massive (64 kg) endometrioma: case report and review of the literature.
- Hepatic venous gas and pneumocardia.
- A comprehensive review of single-incision laparoscopic surgery (SILS) and natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery (NOTES) techniques for cholecystectomy.
- Pancreato-enteric anastomosis: the duct evagination technique.
- Does pancreatic ductal anatomy play a role in determining outcomes of pancreatic anastomoses?
- Current status of laparoscopic surgery in gastrointestinal malignancies.
- Extended pancreatectomy for pancreatic cancers.
- The impact of hereditary colorectal cancer on the Indian population.
Dr. Sujit Vijay Sakpal M.D.'s Practice location
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Sujit Vijay Sakpal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sakpal
- What Are the Benefits of Drinking Green Tea?
What Are the Benefits of Drinking Green Tea?Tea is one of the most popular beverages worldwide with millions of people drinking a cup to start the day. There are three main types of tea – green, black and oolong. Green tea, in particular, has been known to have numerous health benefits for...
- What is a Cystoscopy?
In cystoscopy, a slender, flexible or rigid tube (cystoscope) with a lighted camera at its tip is positioned inside the urinary bladder. The device is lubricated and gently slid inside the bladder through the urethral opening in the penis under anesthesia. The procedure enables the urologist to...
- Understanding the Effect of Lupus on the Kidneys
Each and every organ and structure in the body has a function to perform. Even seemingly vestigial structures, like the appendix, have been linked to having an impact on the development of our immune system, and the early removal could be the source of some autoimmune disorders.For this reason, when...
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- How Can I Manage my Cellulite?
Cellulite is a skin condition in which the underlying fat deposits give a lumpy and dimpled appearance. It is more commonly seen in the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. Appearance of cellulite usually starts after puberty. It is also known as cottage cheese skin, or orange peel syndrome. Women are...
- Dr. Michael C Morris M.D.1001 E. 21st St. Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Tariq Nawaz Khan M.D.1001 E. 21st St. Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Thavam Chenthan Thambi-pillai MD1508 W 22ND ST STE 101 SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. R. Christopher Auvenshine DO1315 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Ali Naji Al-hajjaj MD1315 S. CLIFF AVE. SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Christine Pocha MD1315 S CLIFF AVE SIOUX FALLS SD 57105