Dr. Sujit Vijay Sakpal M.D.
Transplant Surgeon1315 S CLIFF AVE STE 1100 SIOUX FALLS SD, 57105
Dr. Sujit Sakpal is a transplant surgeon practicing in SIOUX FALLS, SD. Dr. Sakpal specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Sakpal performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Sakpal works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
- Centralization of surgery: is it applicable to less populous nations?
- Near lethal endometriosis and a massive (64 kg) endometrioma: case report and review of the literature.
- Hepatic venous gas and pneumocardia.
- A comprehensive review of single-incision laparoscopic surgery (SILS) and natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery (NOTES) techniques for cholecystectomy.
- Pancreato-enteric anastomosis: the duct evagination technique.
- Does pancreatic ductal anatomy play a role in determining outcomes of pancreatic anastomoses?
- Current status of laparoscopic surgery in gastrointestinal malignancies.
- Extended pancreatectomy for pancreatic cancers.
- The impact of hereditary colorectal cancer on the Indian population.
Dr. Sujit Vijay Sakpal M.D.'s Practice location
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Sujit Vijay Sakpal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sakpal
- Is Caffeine Okay to Consume with Colitis?
In the United States alone, more than 1 million individuals suffer from an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Such diseases interfere with the body’s ability to absorb the nutrients it requires, thereby leading to deficiencies. If you are suffering...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is rheumatoid arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder, which happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases of this medical condition, other parts of the body such as the skin, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and eyes are also affected.It is also considered...
- 13 Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is a pear-shaped refreshingly sweet fruit, orange in color with hundreds of blackish sticky seeds which are round in shape and glutinous to touch. The soft and flavorsome portion of papaya is not only tasty but nutritious, appetizing and full of health advantages.The fruit is most common,...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What You Should Know About Neonatal Lupus
Neonatal lupus is an uncommon hereditary autoimmune condition which affects someone upon birth. Babies with neonatal lupus have red rashes or skin breakouts. The affected person is most likely to have congenital heart block. Since congenital heart block isn’t treatable in the initial months after...
- The Risks of Smoking for Fibromyalgia Patients
It has been known since its origin that smoking does more harm than good to someone's body. Cigarettes contain much more than just tobacco: each and every one contains over 4,000 chemicals, including 400 known toxins and over 40 carcinogenic agents. Cigarettes contain ingredients such as tar, carbon...
- Dr. Michael C Morris M.D.1001 E. 21st St. Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Tariq Nawaz Khan M.D.1001 E. 21st St. Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. R. Christopher Auvenshine DO1315 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Thavam Chenthan Thambi-pillai MD1508 W 22ND ST STE 101 SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Christine Pocha MD1315 S CLIFF AVE SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Ali Naji Al-hajjaj MD1315 S. CLIFF AVE. SIOUX FALLS SD 57105