Dr. Tatyana Yakovleva, LAc, RMT
Acupuncturist1636 East 14th Street Ste#102 Brooklyn NY, 11229
Dr. Tatyana Yakovleva is an acupuncturist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Yakovleva evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Yakovleva treats the patients condition. Many of the body's systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress. Awarded the International Health Professional of the year 2017. Practice Chinese, Korean, Japanese and French acupuncture, Board certified in Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture. Board certified in Integrative Medicine. Best Acupuncturist in Brooklyn 2014, 2015 Reiki Master Theacher
American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Dr. Tatyana Yakovleva, LAc, RMT's Expert Contributions
It does work very well READ MORE
Yes, Acupuncture will be very helpful. READ MORE
Yes, acupuncture is very effective in treating arthritis READ MORE
Yes, acupuncture would help READ MORE
It depends on condition and nature of problem. Sometimes only few sessions are needed READ MORE
Yes, it can help. READ MORE
Very effective READ MORE
Absolutely READ MORE
Yes, it can be effective READ MORE
We treat patients with knee arthritis with acupuncture and micro-current therapy READ MORE
No side effects, can be very helpful for treating depression READ MORE
Yes, it can. READ MORE
Not at all. Acupuncture is effective by itself. READ MORE
Better to use acupuncture combined with herbal and homeopathic remedies. READ MORE
We have great weight loss program using acupuncture. READ MORE
Yes, it can improve his immune system and reduce anemia READ MORE
We use combination of acupuncture, micro-current therapy, low level lasers and electro-magnetic therapy to treat arthritis. READ MORE
Skin disorders and treated effectively with acupuncture. READ MORE
Yes, it does help READ MORE
Acupuncture is very effective in reducing stress. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- International Health Professional of the Year 2017 IBC
- Top Acupuncturist in Brooklyn 2017 IAHCP
- American Holistic Health Association, International Association of Rei Ki Practitioners
- American Association of Integrative Medicine
- America Holistic Medical Association
- North American Society of Homeopaths
- Novosibirsk Medical Institute (Cardiology and Pediatrics)
- New York Institute of Chinese Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Integrative Medicine, American Holistic Medical Association, The North American Society of Homeopaths, American Holistic Health Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- The use of integrative medicine.
Dr. Tatyana Yakovleva, LAc, RMT's Practice location
Brooklyn, New York 11235Get Direction
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Dr. Yali Li MD, PHD33 Hillside Ave Williston Park NY 11596
- Lawrence Kwong162 W 56th street, Ste 306 New York NY 10019
- Michelle Lee L.AC.12 W 27TH ST FL 9 NEW YORK NY 10001
- lada komarova80 5th Ave, Ste 906 New York NY 10011
- Andrew Pacholyk L.AC161 W 16TH ST NEW YORK NY 10011
- Yuliya Chernyak LAC1 Bethany Rd Hazlet NJ 07730