Dr. Tatyana Yakovleva is an acupuncturist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Yakovleva evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Yakovleva treats the patients condition. Many of the body's systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress. Awarded the International Health Professional of the year 2017.Practice Chinese, Korean, Japanese and French acupuncture, Board certified in Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture.Board certified in Integrative Medicine.Best Acupuncturist in Brooklyn 2014, 2015Reiki Master Theacher
American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- International Health Professional of the Year 2017IBC
- Top Acupuncturist in Brooklyn2017IAHCP
- American Holistic Health Association, International Association of Rei Ki Practitioners
- American Association of Integrative Medicine
- America Holistic Medical Association
- North American Society of Homeopaths
Tatyana Yakovleva's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11235 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Tatyana Yakovleva | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Tatyana Yakovleva's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Natalie Elizabeth Ramsey MS LAC 23 Beverly Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Diana Abramchayeva MSTOM 6485 WETHEROLE ST REGO PARK NY 11374
- Andrew Pacholyk L.AC 635 Madison Avenue New York NY 10021
- Mike Daniel Berkley L.AC. 16 E 40th St New York NY 10016
- Livnat Hai-choron L.A.C. 106 E Ridgewood Ave Paramus NJ 07652
- Kiyin Cheng L.AC 777a 50th Street Brooklyn NY 11220