Dr. Tobias Moeller-bertram MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain MedicineUcsd Medical Center 200 West Arbor Drive San Diego CA, 92103
Dr. Tobias Moeller-bertram is an anesthesiologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Moeller-bertram ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Moeller-bertram also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Hamburg / Medical Faculty Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- 2005
- Anesthesia, Pain Management
- University of California, San Diego 2004
- University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, MD, Pain Medicine 2005
Dr. Tobias Moeller-bertram MD's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92103Get Direction
RANCHO MIRAGE, CA 92270Get Direction
Dr. Tobias Moeller-bertram MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moeller-bertram
- Doctors Use 3D Cameras to Catch Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a condition that affects people's ability to get sound sleep. The symptoms that a person encounters can easily be confused with other conditions. Many people live with sleep apnea without any knowledge that there is something wrong. Once the problem is brought to light it can be...
- Who Is the Hidden Woman on the Time's Person of the Year Cover? A Hospital Worker
Through the years, Time has been an informational magazine filled with insights and knowledge on a wide variety of topics, from pop culture and music to advances in science and technology. The magazine is published on a weekly basis in the United States since 1923 and counts with a significant...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Yogesh Patel MD6221 Metropolitan Street Carlsbad California 92009
- Dr. Kris V. Tamirisa MD8893 La Mesa Boulevard La Mesa California 91941
- Dr. Kevin Todd Toliver M.D.4060 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Douglas Arthur Dobecki M.D.7592 Metropolitan Dr San Diego CA 92108
- Dr. Thomas J. Pietuch M.D.3626 Ruffin Rd San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Christopher Glazener MD770 Washington St San Diego CA 92103