Dr. Bryce Bederka M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine501 N Graham St Suite 200 Portland OR, 97227
Dr. Bederka is a board certified orthopedic surgeon working with Legacy Medical Group - Orthopedics, specializing in the arthroscopic treatment of knee, shoulder and ankle disorders in patients of all ...
- Arthroscopic Surgery, Knee Surgery, Shoulder Injury And More
- The University Of Illinois At Chicago-Department Of Orthopedic Surgery
- U/IL/Chicago Col/Med Prog, Chicago, IL,, Orthopedic Surgery 2002
- University of Illinois at Chicago Affiliated Hospitals 2006
- U/IA Dept/Ortho, Iowa City, IA 2006
Dr. Bryce Bederka M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97227Get Direction
Dr. Bryce Bederka M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bederka
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- What Is a Pulled Groin?
Introduction A pulled groin, also known as groin strain, is a result of putting too much pressure or stress on the groin and thigh muscles. If the groin or thigh muscles are stressed in a forceful manner or when they are pulled all of a sudden, they can get stretched or torn.A pulled groin is quite...
- What Are Shin Splints: Get the Facts
A shin splint is the pain felt in the inner aspect of your shin bone. The shin bone is located between your knee and the ankle; therefore, the pain concentrates in this area. This condition is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS).Shin splints frequently affect people who engage...
- Do I Have Appendicitis?
Appendicitis refers to the inflammation of the appendix, a small tissue found as an extension at the beginning of the large intestine. This condition often requires medical attention, as an inflamed appendix may lead to many complications, like bursting of the appendix. The contents of the appendix...
- Dr. Ira M Weintraub MD1515 Nw 18th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Michael S Baskin MD1515 Nw 18th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Evan D Ellis MD200 NE MOTHER JOSEPH PL VANCOUVER WA 98664
- Dr. Karl Nicholas Kaluza D.O.4811 MEADOWS RD STE 101 LAKE OSWEGO OR 97035
- Dr. Anthony I Colorito MD1515 Nw 18th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Melissa A. Novak DO4411 Sw Vermont St Portland OR 97219