Dr. Vinay Mehta M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology9526 NE 2nd Ave Suite 101 Miami FL, 33138
Dr. Vinay Mehta is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Mehta performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Univ De Sherbrooke, Fac De Med, Sherbrooke, Que, Canada 2000
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Psychiatry
Dr. Vinay Mehta M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33138Get Direction
DANBURY, CT 06810Get Direction
Dr. Vinay Mehta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mehta
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Awais K Humayun MD3702 Washington St Hollywood FL 33021
- Gustavo Lopera MD1400 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- John Richard Dylewski M.D.6705 Sw 57th Ave (Same As Red Road) Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Juan Viles-gonzalez M.D.1475 NW 12TH AVE MIAMI FL 33136
- Ahmed F Osman MD350 Nw 84th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33324
- Jeffrey Goldberger MD1295 NW 14TH ST MIAMI FL 33125