Dr. Theodora Adadzewa Fynn MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease106 Bow Street Union Hospital Of Ce Elkton MD, 21921
Dr. Theodora Fynn practices Pulmonology in Elkton, MD. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Fynn manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Dr. Theodora Adadzewa Fynn MD's Practice location
Elkton, MD 21921Get Direction
Washington, DC 20060Get Direction
Dr. Theodora Adadzewa Fynn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fynn
Not a good experience.
- Everything You Need to Know About Aspiration Pneumonia
Aspiration pneumonia or inhalation pneumonia is the inflammation of the lungs that occurs as a result of inhalation of various substances. These substances include vomit, food, foreign bodies, and regurgitated gastric juices.Aspiration of foreign objects can cause inflammation of the lungs,...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Antibiotics for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis damages the lungs, digestive system, and other organs in the body. It affects the cells producing mucus, sweat, and digestive juices. It is caused due to defect in a gene. This gene changes a protein responsible for movement of salts in and out of cells. As a result, thick, sticky...
- Soccer Player with Cystic Fibrosis Overcomes Adversity
Sports and high school. The two go together like ice cream and apple pie. Playing sports in high school not only provides much needed physical exercise for adolescents, but also offers a social outlet and a way to make friends and bring families together for games.For children with chronic diseases,...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Dr. Mark D Jones MD4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Khalid Puthawala M.D.601 Revolution Street Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Michael T Vest DO4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Ismael A. Matus MD4745 OGLETOWN-STANTON ROAD NEWARK DE 19713
- Dr. Donald L Emery MD4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Marc T Zubrow MD200 Hygeia Dr Newark DE 19713