Dr. Todd Spilker is a Chiropractor practicing in Wamego, KS. Dr. Spilker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Spilker seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Todd W Spilker DC's Practice location
Wamego, KS 66547Get Direction
Dr. Todd W Spilker DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Dr. Thad A Schneider D.C.1213 Hylton Heights Rd Manhattan KS 66502
- Mr. Mark Allan Ahrens D.C.1130 Westport Dr Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. John Michael Wertin D.C.3885 Butternut Dr Saint George KS 66535
- Dr. David L Carver D.C.200 Southwind Pl Manhattan KS 66503
- Dr. Garett Alan Roop D.C.2505 Anderson Ave Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Kenyon Lance Erickson D.C.1213 HYLTON HEIGHTS RD MANHATTAN KS 66502