Dr. Kenton W Schoonover MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery1947 Founders St Wichita KS, 67206
Dr. Kenton Schoonover is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Schoonover specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
UNIV OF KS SCH OF MED 1997
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift (mastopexy)
- Blepharoplasty ( Eye Lid Lift )
- Abdominoplasty ("tummy Tuck")
- Smartlipo Laser Liposuction
- Coolsculpting (freeze The Fat)
- Breast Reduction & Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction For Men
- member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- member American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- fellow American College of Surgeons
- Medical Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Plastic Surgery; Univ Ks Sch Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Kenton W Schoonover MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67206Get Direction
WICHITA, KS 67206Get Direction
Dr. Kenton W Schoonover MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schoonover
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Dr. Bruce G. Ferris M.D.1861 N. Webb Rd Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Amy M Sprole M.D.1861 N Webb Rd Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Richard A Desplinter MD1947 Founders St Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Kelly Lynne Killeen M.D.2000 N Rock Rd Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Mitchell Flurry M.D.1947 N FOUNDERS CIR WICHITA KS 67206
- Dr. James M Shaw M.D.1861 N Webb Rd Wichita KS 67206