Dr. Gregory Lynn Clark M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine10180 SE Sunnyside Rd Clackamas OR, 97015
Dr. Gregory Clark practices Sleep Medicine in Clackamas, OR. Dr. Clark studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1983
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Gregory Lynn Clark M.D.'s Practice location
Clackamas, OR 97015Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97225Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Lynn Clark M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- Do You Suffer from Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is also referred to as sleepiness or drowsiness. It is a state of having a strong desire to sleep or sleeping for unusually long periods of time. The term somnolence comes from the Latin word somnus, which means sleep. Somnolence can be accompanied by signs of...
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- Study Reveals that Many Police Officers Suffer from Sleep Apnea
Although police officers work multiple shifts, they can still be affected by sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, which can take a negative toll on their health.Sleep apnea can pose a risk not only to police officers but to the people they protect in their community. A recent study has shown that...
- New Findings Reveal Inflammation Occurs Before Sleep Apnea Develops
If a person has shallow breaths or has one or more pauses in breathing while he or she sleeps, then that may be because of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a kind of disorder when the upper airway is occasionally hampered during a person’s sleep. According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood...
- What is Sleep Apnea?
This is a sleep disorder which remains undiagnosed in most cases. In this disorder, a person’s breathing stops or gets interrupted during sleep, affecting the oxygen distribution to different organs. People affected by sleep apnea often stop sleeping briefly during the night.Two types of sleep...
- This Combination of Medications May Help Ease Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Sleep apnea causes you to stop breathing briefly dozens of times every night. It is a serious condition that causes daytime fatigue, high blood pressure, and heart problems. Having sleep apnea also increases your risk of insulin resistance, also known as type 2 diabetes. If you are unable to sleep...
- Dr. Adrian E Varela MD10330 Se 32nd Ave Portland OR 97222
- Dr. Radhika Sekhri Breaden MD11790 SW BARNES RD STE 330 PORTLAND OR 97225
- Dr. Marwan Mouammar MD10201 Se Main St Portland OR 97216
- Dr. Akram Khan M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Joseph Jura MD700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Jeffrey Heng-yi Lin MD400 Ne Mother Joseph Pl Vancouver WA 98664