Mr. Mohammad Riaz MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology12121 Richmond Ave Suite 208 Houston TX, 77082
Dr. Mohammad Riaz is an oncologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Riaz specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Riaz manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, University of Health Sciences Lahore,Bahawalpur, Pakistan MD
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1990
Mr. Mohammad Riaz MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77082Get Direction
Houston, TX 77094Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77094Get Direction
Mr. Mohammad Riaz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riaz
- Actress Mindy Cohn Reveals 5-Year Fight Against Breast Cancer
Many may remember her as the dark-haired girl in the popular 80s sitcom, The Facts of Life. On screen, she can be seen portraying the woe and trials of being a teenager.More than 30 years later, she shares with the public that she's been enduring a much harder battle in her life. In 2012, Mindy was...
- Teens Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness
Jordan Phillips, a 13-year-old from Ohio, is making headlines as she raises money for breast cancer awareness. Jordan’s mom, Nicole Phillips, was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago and that is when Jordan started ‘Cozys for a Cure.’ She is a young entrepreneur and philanthropist.Jordan...
- 22 Year Old Battles Non-Traditional Ovarian Cancer for Second Time
Everyone who has had their own battle with cancer is a hero, and those who have had to deal with it more than once are some of the strongest warriors. At only 22 years old, Megan Santa Croce is fighting against a non-traditional form of ovarian cancer for the second time in her life. ...
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes through alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses...
- Is a Mastectomy an Efficient Option to Treat Breast Cancer?
A mastectomy refers to the surgery performed to remove the breasts, either completely or partially. This was one of the traditional methods in the treatment of breast cancer for a long time. It is also used as a method to reduce the chances of developing breast cancer for women who have a high risk...
- How Julia Louis-Dreyfus Battles Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Most people never actually get the chance to meet the celebrities they watch on TV or in the movies. An occasional sighting on the street or maybe a chance encounter often makes for great stories that get told at dinner parties for years to come.Even though many don’t usually have the chance to...
- Dr. Khaled W. Jabboury MD12121 Richmond Avenue Houston Texas 77082
- Dr. Julie H. Rowe M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Adi Diab M.D1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Issa Khouri M.D.1515 Holcombe Boulevard Houston Texas 77030
- Asha Murthy5315 Fenwick Way Court Sugarland Texas 77479
- Dr. Harry R. Price M. D.2130 W Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030