Garry Tranby is a physical therapist practicing in Lincoln City, OR. Garry Tranby specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Garry Tranby can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Garry Tranby will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Garry N Tranby's Practice location
Lincoln City, OR 97367 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Garry N Tranby | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Garry N Tranby's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Joan Erlanger P.T. 3043 Ne 28th St Lincoln City OR 97367
- Lauren Hoffman MSPT 3043 Ne 28th St Lincoln City OR 97367
- Mr. David Joseph Mallonee L.P.T. 3007 Ne West Devils Lake Rd Lincoln City OR 97367
- Mr. Paul Erick Westgard PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS 181 West Meadow Drive Vail CO 81657
- Ms. Alana M Dannen DPT 3100 Ne 28th St Lincoln City OR 97367
- Kate Gillespie Case PT 2930 Ne West Devils Lake Rd Lincoln City OR 97367