Dr. Kimberlynn R Richards M.D.
Internist4646 N Shallowford Rd Suite 200 Atlanta GA, 30338
Dr. Kimberlynn Richards is an internist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Richards specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Richards provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Franklin Square Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Kimberlynn R Richards M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30338Get Direction
Smyrna, GA 30080Get Direction
SMYRNA, GA 30082Get Direction
Dr. Kimberlynn R Richards M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Richards
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- Why is Cord Blood Banking Important?
Cord blood banking is the method of preserving cord blood, which is blood taken from the umbilical cord after the delivery. Cord blood contains hefty amounts of stem cells, which are potential life-saying cells for numerous diseases. Collecting cord blood is a painless procedure, and is considered...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Dr. Pragna Patel M.D., M.P.H827 Inman Village Pkwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30307
- Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD6916 McGinnis Ferry Road Suwanee Georgia 30024
- Dr. Lewin G. Chuachiaco MD3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth Georgia 30069
- Dr. Adeyosoye T. Dawodu M.D.3040 Peachtree Road Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Richard Kauffman M.D.3200 Downwood Cir NW Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Nicolas Bakinde720 West View Drive Southwest Atlanta Georgia 30310