Dr. Thomas C. Johnson, Psy.D.
Psychologist112 W 8th Ave Suite 800 Amarillo TX, 79101
Dr. Thomas Johnson is a psychologist practicing in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Johnson specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Johnson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Johnson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Thomas C. Johnson, Psy.D.'s Practice location
Amarillo, TX 79101Get Direction
Prosper, TX 75078Get Direction
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Dr. Mirenda Putney PSY.D#12 Medical Drive Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Trisha Paulette Barcley PHD6010 W AMARILLO BLVD AMARILLO TX 79106
- Dr. Johnna Ann Busa-knepp PSY.D.412 15TH ST CANYON TX 79015
- Dr. Pamela M Kirby PSY. D.1208 Wolflin Ave Amarillo TX 79109
- Dr. Mustafa Hussain MD6900 Ih40 W Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Erin Avirett PHD PLLC7118 W I 40 Bldg D Amarillo TX 79106