Mahrukh Khan, MD, is a leading family physician currently serving patients at Gateway Healthcare Ltd. In Webster Groves, Missouri. Throughout his twenty years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise in family medicine, womenâ??s health, and preventative and holistic medicine. After earning his medical degree in 1996 at St. George's University School of Medicine, Dr. Khan served his residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He is board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Due to his outstanding achievements, he has earned many awards for his dedication to excellence in his field, including the CMS Stage 1 EHR Award at St. Mary's Hospital in 2012.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Mahrukh Khan M.D.'s Expert Contributions
1/3 diet( unique ) READ MORE
Kalwonjee READ MORE
Yes, depends on medical condition READ MORE
No junk in fridge READ MORE
Fasting READ MORE
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- St Louis University School of Medicine Program
- Maimonides Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Booklet on Diabetes and how to prepare for Bariatric Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family Medicine is her calling.
- Dr. Khan gives back to her community by offering free clinic time every Friday to those who need medical attention and have no means to pay.
Hobbies / Sports
- Cooking, Embroidery, Cricket
Dr. Mahrukh Khan M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63119Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63119Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mahrukh Khan M.D. | Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mahrukh Khan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Dr. Troy A. Dowers M.D.1254 MAIN ST IMPERIAL MO 63052
- Dr. Kyra Anne Cass MD8670 Big Bend Blvd Saint Louis MO 63119
- Dr. Lisa L. Armbruster M.D.4414 N FLORISSANT AVE SAINT LOUIS MO 63107
- Dr. Wendy Lynn Meyr-cherry M.D.400 First Capitol Dr Saint Charles MO 63301
- Dr. Christopher B Normile MD400 1st Capitol Dr Saint Charles MO 63301
- Dr. Robert Pozzi D.O.1031 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis MO 63117