Dr. Joseph Andre Bastien M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery5801 Allentown Rd Suite 502 Suitland MD, 20746
Dr. Joseph Bastien is a vascular surgeon practicing in Suitland, MD. Dr. Bastien specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Bastien diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Tay Nguyen Universite Ecole de Medecine 1975
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Howard Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Howard University Program
Dr. Joseph Andre Bastien M.D.'s Practice location
Suitland, MD 20746Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Andre Bastien M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bastien
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Dr. Jeffrey J. Dormu D.O.8730 Cherry Ln Laurel Maryland 20707
- Paul Matthew Mcneill MD6410 Rockledge Drive Bethesda MD 20817
- Dr. Silverio Cabellon MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Craig C. Powell M.D.2921 Telestar Ct Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. David L Gillespie MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Cameron Akbari MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010