Dr. Albert Cain is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Ogden, UT. Dr. Cain specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Cain typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1968
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS- 2019
- Heart Problems
- Member American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Member Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Member Utah Medical Association
- Member Weber County Medical Society
- Univ Of Al Hosp, General Surgery
- Chldns Hosp
- University of Alabama Affiliated Hospitals 1972
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
- Children's Hospital of Western Ontario - London Ontario in Thoracic Surgery 1976
Albert Steven Cain MD's Practice location
OGDEN, UT 84403Get Direction
Albert Steven Cain MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...