Mr. Srinivasan Raghavan M.D.
Internist12700 Southfork Road Suite 220 Saint Louis MO, 63128
Dr. Srinivasan Raghavan is an internist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Raghavan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Raghavan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Scb Med Coll, Utkal Univ, Cuttak, Orissa, India 1980
Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- General Care
- High Cholesterol
- Pinched Nerve
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine Forest Park Hosp, Internal Medicine
- St. Louis University (SLU) Affiliated Hospitals
- St Louis University Group of Hospitals Program
Mr. Srinivasan Raghavan M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63128Get Direction
Mr. Srinivasan Raghavan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raghavan
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- Jei Martin Love12101 Woodcrest Executive Dr St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Thomas Spiro M.D.1035 Bellvue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Basga O. Bernard4500 Memorial Drive Belleville Illinois 62226
- Dr. Somasekhara R. Bandi M.D.6435 Chippewa St Saint Louis MO 63109
- Dr. Rosemary Cannistraro M.D. PHD12609 Olive Blvd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Sri Devi Kolli M.D.10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128