Dr. Stacey Branch is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Ellsworth Afb, SD. Dr. Branch provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Branch discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Stacey Lynn Branch DO, MPH's Practice location
Ellsworth Afb, SD 57706Get Direction
Enid, OK 73705Get Direction
WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB, OH 45433Get Direction
Dr. Stacey Lynn Branch DO, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Osteoarthritis: A Common Cause of Knee Pain
Osteoarthritis is a common joint disease that affects people middle aged and up. It is a disease of the entire joint, including the bones, cartilage, and ligaments. This type of arthritis is also commonly referred to as wear and tear of the joint. Arthritis not only occurs in the knee joint, but...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- Can Appendicitis Affect the Large Intestines?
The AppendixUnderstanding the location of the appendix in the abdomen will help us understand how appendicitis can affect the organs in proximity to it. The appendix is found in the lower, right abdomen; with one end attached to the large intestine or the caecum. The function of the large intestine...
- Aspiring Nurse Reveals New Research Regarding Celiac Disease
Gluten-free foods have jumped to the forefront of many people's minds. Stores have changed their shelves to accommodate gluten-free packaging. It has become a trend to avoid foods with gluten, even with individuals without an allergy to it. Many people are trying a gluten-free diet because they...
- Dr. Jason Rodney Susong MD310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Robert E Carroll MD MPH375 Mdg Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Kathleen M Jones M.D.310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Richard Eugene Hoyt M.D.310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Diane Campbell Ritter MD310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Patrick David Lowry M.D.203 W LOSEY ST SCOTT AFB IL 62225