Dr. Kris Saririan MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY, 12211
Dr. Kris Saririan practices Allergy and Immunology care in Albany, NY. Dr. Saririan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Saririan provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Saint George`s University / School of Medicine 1988
St. George's University School of Medicine 1988
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Allergy And Immunology; St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Internal Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Kris Saririan MD's Practice location
Dr. Kris Saririan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saririan
- Signs You Have a Penicillin Allergy
What is Penicillin?Penicillin is known to be one of the most commonly used antibiotics that is often prescribed by doctors. Penicillin belongs to the family of antibiotics that is known as beta-lactams.What is a Penicillin Allergy?A penicillin allergy would usually occur to an individual when the...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Lupus
IntroductionLupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It is a complex disease characterized by inflammation and many other symptoms. In lupus, the body's immune system attacks its own healthy tissues and causes inflammation and swelling. It also damages other organs in the body. People with lupus tend...
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- What is Mold Allergy?
Mold is a type of fungus that can cause severe allergic responses when the spores are inhaled. The fungi feeds on dead and decayed organic matter. They grow rapidly and produce small spores that spread through the wind. Molds are often found in cool and damp places, like basements, rotting leaves,...
- Dr. Kemp W Bundy M.D.8 SOUTHWOODS BLVD ALBANY NY 12211
- Dr. Scott Osur MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Michael Katlan MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Janet Claassen MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Nancy Wade MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. David Shulan MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211