Dr. Bradford T Black MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon1508 Division St Suite 105 Oregon City OR, 97045
Dr. Bradford Black is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Oregon City, OR. Dr. Black specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Black tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1994
Tufts University School of Medicine 1994
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
- Broken Ankle
- St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, General Surgery
- St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center At Roosevelt Division
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
Dr. Bradford T Black MD's Practice location
Oregon City, OR 97045Get Direction
Dr. Bradford T Black MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Black
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Dr. Terrence A. Sedgewick MD1508 Division Street Oregon City Oregon 97045
- Dr. Timothy Lynn Keenen MD19260 Sw 65th Ave Tualatin OR 97062
- Dr. Nancy Yen-shipley MD5050 Ne Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Mallik N Tella MD10000 Se Main St Portland OR 97216
- Dr. Jayme Ryan Hiratzka MD3181 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. Allen Kristopher Moore MD1003 Providence Dr Newberg OR 97132