Dr. Joshua R Davis DDS
Dentist347 Fifth Avenue Suite 1406 New York NY, 10016
Dr. Joshua R. Davis is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the New York area for more than 3 years. Dr. Davis is experienced in Sealants, Root Canal Therapy and Cosmetic Contouring. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
Cornell University B.S. 2007
New York University College of Dentistry D.D.S. 2011
- Implant Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns And Bridges
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member New York County Dental Society
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center in Manhattan
Dr. Joshua R Davis DDS's Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
TUCKAHOE, NY 10707Get Direction
New York, NY 10001Get Direction
Staten Island, NY 10314Get Direction
Bronx, NY 10468Get Direction
White Plains, NY 10601Get Direction
Tuckahoe, NY 10707Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11226Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11229Get Direction
Flushing, NY 11354Get Direction
Hempstead, NY 11550Get Direction
Commack, NY 11725Get Direction
Hicksville, NY 11801Get Direction
Dr. Joshua R Davis DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davis
- Fred n.
great dentist with patients needs at top of mind.
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Frederica J. Skormin DDS5770 S Transit rd Lockport NY 14094
- Tammy M. E. Perison D.D.S.425 Main St Buffalo NY 14224
- Kate Brayman DDS20 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10011
- Dr. Todd Ellis Shatkin DDS2500 KENSINGTON AVE AMHERST NY 14226
- Dr. Theodore Goff DDS3083 William St Buffalo NY 14227
- Dr. James Arthur Glennon,jr DDS5132 SHERIDAN DR WILLIAMSVILLE NY 14221