Wissam F. Ali, DMD
Anesthesiologist9006 Crownwood Ct Unit A Burke VA, 22015
Dr. Wissam Ali is an anesthesiologist practicing in Burke, VA. Dr. Ali ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Ali also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Tuft's School of Dental Medici DMD 2001
Wissam F. Ali, DMD's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doctor Award 2 Top Doctor
- ASDA, ADSA
- Lutheran Medical Center
Wissam F. Ali, DMD's Practice location
Burke, VA 22015Get Direction
- Benzonatate Uses and Side Effects
Generic Name: Benzonatate...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Mary K. Craddock MEDICAL DOCTOR5550 Friendship Blvd. Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Ali Nagia M.D.8133 Leesburg Pike Vienna VA 22182
- Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD10810 Connecticut Ave Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.2101 Medical Park Dr Silver Spring MD 20902
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.6900 Georgia Ave NW Washington DC 20307