Linda C. D'agostino L.AC, DIPL OM
Acupuncturist1120 Cocoa Ave Hershey PA, 17033
Linda D'agostino is an acupuncturist practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. D'agostino evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. D'agostino treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Linda C. D'agostino L.AC, DIPL OM's Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Mr. Joseph A Lavine CMT44 W Market St Marietta PA 17547
- Ann Kirby19 FOXCHASE LN LEBANON PA 17042
- Dr. Laura Stella osorojos Eisenstein DOM, L.AC.3608 Montour St Harrisburg PA 17111
- Mr. Andrew Scott Crimmel Other2137 ORCHARD RD CAMP HILL PA 17011
- Timothy Rudowsky LAC1701 CORNWALL RD STE 101 LEBANON PA 17042
- Carolyn Romako L.AC.5521 Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg PA 17050