Linda C. D'agostino L.AC, DIPL OM
Acupuncturist1120 Cocoa Ave Hershey PA, 17033
Linda D'agostino is an acupuncturist practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. D'agostino evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. D'agostino treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Linda C. D'agostino L.AC, DIPL OM's Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Mr. Andrew Scott Crimmel Other2137 ORCHARD RD CAMP HILL PA 17011
- Ann Kirby19 FOXCHASE LN LEBANON PA 17042
- Carolyn Romako L.AC.5521 Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg PA 17050
- Mr. Joseph A Lavine CMT44 W Market St Marietta PA 17547
- Mr. Nicholas Joseph Dower L.AC.44 W Market St Marietta PA 17547
- Dr. Laura Stella osorojos Eisenstein DOM, L.AC.3608 Montour St Harrisburg PA 17111