Dr. Istvan Hajduk MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease5131 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh PA, 15224
Dr. Istvan Hajduk practices Pulmonology in Pittsburgh, PA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Hajduk manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine - Budapest Hungray MD
Semmelweis University Of Medical Sciences (Sote) 1978
Dr. Istvan Hajduk MD's Practice location
BUTLER, PA 16001Get Direction
Dr. Istvan Hajduk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hajduk
- Young Girl Gets ‘Game Changer’ in Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
At just one month old, Raelyn Copeland from Slidell, Louisiana was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a hereditary disorder characterized by the accumulation of mucus in the lungs that makes it difficult to breathe properly. Her mother, Angela Spencer, immediately began to advocate, campaign, and hold...
- ‘Screaming for Help' Over Orkambi Drug for Cystic Fibrosis
When a person has a debilitating disease, dealing with that reality is enough to bear.But, when there is a drug out there to limit the debilitation of that disease, and governmental decision-makers don’t provide patients with it, the fight about injustice becomes overbearing.The denial for your...
- What is Acute Bronchitis?
What is Bronchitis?We often run under weather catching a flu or a cold that stays on for a couple of days to weeks, after which we normally get back to normal. However, sometimes even a small infection of cold or flu, could turn into a bronchitis infection causing much disturbance to your normal...
- “There Are No Alligators in Heaven!” Scores 4-star Review from Portland Books
There Are No Alligators in Heaven! is a book by Donna Codell, Evan Codell, and their daughter, Jennifer Hale. It was published by Starshine Galaxy Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to publishing stories by and about children who have passed away.Portland Book Review (PBR) gave a 4-star...
- Bronchitis – Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes. Bronchial tubes carry the air to and from the lungs.The disease can be either acute or chronic:...
- What are the Treatment Options for COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD refers to a group of respiratory diseases characterized by blockage of the airways and difficulty in breathing. The most common respiratory conditions that fall into the group are chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The damage caused by COPD to the...
- Dr. Mark Lega MD490 East North Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15212
- Dr. Joseph M Pilewski MD3601 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Juanbosco Ayala M.D.12820 S Ridgeland Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Bryan Veynovich DO490 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Mr. Mark Anthony Provenzano MD720 Blackburn Rd Sewickley PA 15143
- Mr. Thomas Lee Schauble MD9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237