Dr. Robert F Marschke M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2315 E Harmony Rd #110 Fort Collins CO, 80528
Dr. Robert Marschke is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Marschke specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
- Systemic adjuvant therapy in women with resected node-negative breast cancer.
- Evaluation of fludarabine phosphate in patients with recurrent glioma.
- A comparison of three chemotherapeutic regimens in the treatment of advanced pancreatic and gastric carcinoma. Fluorouracil vs fluorouracil and doxorubicin vs fluorouracil, doxorubicin, and mitomycin.
- A controlled evaluation of recent approaches to biochemical modulation or enhancement of 5-fluorouracil therapy in colorectal carcinoma.
- Randomized clinical trial of cyclophosphamide, 5-FU, and prednisone with or without tamoxifen in postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer.
- Randomized clinical trial of doxorubicin alone or combined with mitolactol in women with advanced breast cancer and prior chemotherapy exposure.
- A phase III clinical trial comparing the combination cyclophosphamide, adriamycin, cisplatin with cyclophosphamide, 5-fluorouracil, prednisone in patients with advanced breast cancer.
- Prospective phase I evaluation of radiation therapy, 5-fluorouracil, and levamisole in locally advanced gastrointestinal cancer.
- Neuroendocrine differentiation is an independent prognostic factor in chemotherapy-treated nonsmall cell lung carcinoma.
- Evaluation of intravenous 6-thioguanine as first-line chemotherapy in women with metastatic breast cancer.
- Phase II study of combined levamisole with recombinant interleukin-2 in patients with advanced malignant melanoma.
Dr. Robert F Marschke M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80528Get Direction
Dr. Robert F Marschke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marschke
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Dr. James C Moore MD2315 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. Farrah Datko MD2315 E HARMONY RD FORT COLLINS CO 80528
- Dr. Lynn Mathew MD2121 E HARMONY RD FORT COLLINS CO 80528
- Dr. Regina J Brown M.D.2121 East Harmony Road Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. Steven R Schuster M.D.2121 E HARMONY RD FORT COLLINS CO 80528
- Dr. Ross William Mcfarland M.D.2315 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528