Dr. Raman Paul Singh DO, FAAP
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine2200 Bergquist Dr Suite 1 Lackland TX, 78236
Dr. Raman Singh is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Lackland, TX. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Singh is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
- Retrograde coronary sinus perfusion for management of coexistent critical unstable carotid and coronary artery disease.
- Mitral valve replacement on a beating heart.
- Performance evaluation of iterative tomography algorithms for incomplete projection data.
- CD8+-cell-mediated suppression of virulent simian immunodeficiency virus during tenofovir treatment.
- The clinical benefits of tenofovir for simian immunodeficiency virus-infected macaques are larger than predicted by its effects on standard viral and immunologic parameters.
- Contrast-induced nephropathy and cardiac surgery.
- Attenuated poxvirus-based simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) vaccines given in infancy partially protect infant and juvenile macaques against repeated oral challenge with virulent SIV.
- Structured treatment interruptions with tenofovir monotherapy for simian immunodeficiency virus-infected newborn macaques.
- Sequential emergence and clinical implications of viral mutants with K70E and K65R mutation in reverse transcriptase during prolonged tenofovir monotherapy in rhesus macaques with chronic RT-SHIV infection.
- Modes of Disintegration of Solid Foods in Simulated Gastric Environment.
- The effect of the oral administration of polymeric nanoparticles on the efficacy and toxicity of tamoxifen.
- Solid Loss of Carrots During Simulated Gastric Digestion.
- A human gastric simulator (HGS) to study food digestion in human stomach.
- Oral bioavailability, therapeutic efficacy and reactive oxygen species scavenging properties of coenzyme Q10-loaded polymeric nanoparticles.
- Physical changes in white and brown rice during simulated gastric digestion.
Dr. Raman Paul Singh DO, FAAP's Practice location
Lackland, TX 78236Get Direction
Beale Afb, CA 95903Get Direction
AURORA, IL 60504Get Direction
Dr. Raman Paul Singh DO, FAAP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- Restless Sleep May Precede Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s is a disorder of movements characterized by rigidity, tremor, bradykinesia (slow movements), and much more. It is also known as a more generalized neurodegenerative disorder that affects memory, cognitive ability, emotion and sleep.One of the under reported changes in Parkinson’s is...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Flax Seeds?
Numerous products that contain flax seeds are now hitting the market every other day and claim to provide additional health benefits. Flax seeds are now hailed as the new super food that helps to fight a number of diseases, including heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Although these seeds have...
- Supporting a Loved One with Fibromyalgia
Having someone that you love diagnosed with fibromyalgia may be challenging for you for various reasons. Some people find it difficult to process this kind of information, because they are afraid of disease and death in general. There are people who have a difficult time dealing with emotional...
- Knocking Out Parkinson's: How Boxing is Effective for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the central system that primarily affects the motor system and movement capabilities of the patients. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease usually appear slowly overtime but are generally dominated by shaking, rigidity, slowness when patients try...
- Infant Botulism: Causes and Treatment
What is infant botulism?Infant botulism is a serious illness in babies when they ingest Clostridium botulinum, a type of bacteria that produce harmful toxins in the body. The illness causes breathing problems and muscle weakness. However, this condition is quite rare. Each year, less than 100 infant...