Dr. Richard Anthony Dumois MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology6735 Conroy Road Orlando FL, 32835
Dr. Richard Dumois is a gastroenterologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Dumois specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Dumois performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ De Cadiz- Fac De Med- Cadiz- Spain 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Colonoscopy & Colon Cancer Screening
- Colon Disease, Colorectal Cancer (colon Cancer), Inflammatory Bowel Disease And More
- Egd:upper Gi Endoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Univ Of So Al Hosps, Gastroenterology; Ball Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard Anthony Dumois MD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32835Get Direction
Dr. Richard Anthony Dumois MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dumois
- W. s.
- What is Xanthan Gum?
Occurrence, Isolation Xanthun gum is an extracellular high molecular weight polysaccharide. It is obtained by microbial fermentation from Xanthomonas campestris and some other related micro organisms. The microorganism is produced on a medium which contains glucose, NH4Cl, and a mixture of amino...
- What Causes Gallstones?
OverviewMany people with gallstones are not aware of their condition. Gallstones are hard substances that are formed in the gallbladder. They are mainly composed of cholesterol, bilirubin, and bile salts. The stones are of different sizes ranging from a sand particle to a golf ball.Symptoms of...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- The Top 10 Gluten-Free Snacks
Not eating gluten is challenging, but don't worry! There are healthy and wonderful alternatives that are naturally gluten-free. You can eat just about anything from these gluten-free food groups:...
- Research Uncovers Bacterial Enzyme Responsible for Crohn's Disease Development
Research in several different medical fields—most notably including mental health and autoimmune disease—have begun to trace the roots of their problems back to an unlikely source. Mental health disorders like depression and anxiety, and autoimmune disorders like Crohn’s disease, have been...
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- Shaista Safder60 W Gore St Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Robert Thomas Baker M.D.100 West Gore Street, Suite 300 Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Joseph Quagliata MD260 Lookout Place Maitland Florida 32751
- Richard James Straker623 Maitland Ave Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Srinivas Seela MD7975 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando FL 32822
- Dr. Megan Delimata M.D.1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612