Dr. Eunice Chen is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Chen specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- 2007
- Obesity stigma in sexual relationships.
- Galectin-1: a link between tumor hypoxia and tumor immune privilege.
- Sexually transmitted disease rates and high-risk sexual behaviors in borderline personality disorder versus borderline personality disorder with substance use disorder.
- Management of velopharyngeal insufficiency: development of a protocol and modifications of sphincter pharyngoplasty.
- Subtyping adolescents with bulimia nervosa.
- Why patients seek bariatric surgery: a qualitative and quantitative analysis of patient motivation.
- Dialectical behavior therapy for clients with binge-eating disorder or bulimia nervosa and borderline personality disorder.
- Clinical and radiographic findings in children with spontaneous lymphatic malformation regression.
- Body mass index as a predictor of 1-year outcome in gastric bypass surgery.
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells and interferon levels are increased in lymphatic
- Subtyping dietary restraint and negative affect in a longitudinal community sample of girls.
- Similar histologic features and immunohistochemical staining in microcystic and macrocystic lymphatic malformations.
- Unhealthy aggression: intermittent explosive disorder and adverse physical health outcomes.
- How airway venous malformations differ from airway infantile hemangiomas.
- Tertiary lymphoid organs in lymphatic malformations.
- Otolaryngology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford
- Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Seattle, WA, Pediatric Otolaryngology 2006
Dr. Eunice Y Chen MD's Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Eunice Y Chen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- What is a Peritonsillar Abscess?
A peritonsillar abscess, also known as a quinsy, is a rare and serious complication of your tonsils. A peritonsillar abscess is a condition that forms in the tissues of your throat next to any of the tonsils.The peritonsillar space is a space which is found between each tonsil and the throat wall. A...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus refers to the ringing sensation in the ears. For some it is felt like a buzzing or whistling sound that troubles them at night. Tinnitus is actually very common and affects about one in five people. The disturbance may be continuous or periodic in nature. The noise varies in intensity and...
- The Best Ways to Fight CF
Children are so integral to our lives. As adults, we often want to do everything possible to protect them. Cystic Fibrosis is a disease that is diagnosed during childhood, making it feel overwhelming to parents who are trying to give their child the best quality of life. When getting a new...
- Dr. Sarah S Seo MD1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. Daniel H Morrison MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Glenn Dwight Johnson M.D.Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. James E Saunders MDOne Medical Center Dr. Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Ryan Russell Mccool M.D.289 County Rd Windsor VT 05089
- Dr. Scott Von Larson M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756