Dr. Carl Barosso is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Barosso specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Barosso typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine MD
- Cabrini Med Center
Dr. Carl Humbert Barosso M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, WV 25309Get Direction
MORGANTOWN, WV 26505Get Direction
Dr. Carl Humbert Barosso M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Timothy James M.D.25 N Winfield Road Winfield IL 60190
- Mr. Firasat S Malik MD3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Jay J Kim MD90 Jackson Pike Gallipolis OH 45631
- Mr. M. zafrullah Khan MD2335 Chesterfield Ave Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Edmundo E. Figueroa MD415 Morris St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Sulaiman B Hasan MD2345 Chesterfield Ave Charleston WV 25304