Dr. Harvey Buchsbaum practices neurology in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Buchsbaum studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neurologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Albany Med School MD 1961
Vascular Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- clinical professor of neurology Bsnner 1975 - 2018
- outstanding faculty educator award2001U of Arizona
- outstanding faculty educator award2004U of Arizona
- outstanding faculty educator award2006U of Arizona
- outstanding student teaching award1987U of Arizona
- outstanding teaching award 2017U of Arizona
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- social venture partners and youth on their own
- Banner University Medical CVenter
Dr. Harvey Buchsbaum MD's Practice location
TUCSON, AZ 85719Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Harvey Buchsbaum MD | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Harvey Buchsbaum MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buchsbaum
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Risk of Kidney Deterioration Low in MS Patients, Study Suggests
Multiple sclerosis (MS) damages the nerves that send signals to the muscles, thereby making it much more difficult to control them. The nerves connected to the bladder are no exception. ...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- World War II Veteran's Touching Serenade for His Wife of 75 Years
Edward and Betty’s Story94-year old pianist, Edward Hardy, may have lost several of his memories and skills due to dementia, but he definitely did not lose his ability to play the piano. For his wife Betty, there could not have been a better way to ring in their 75th anniversary than serenading...
- Common Multiple Sclerosis Treatments: An Overview
A debilitating disease that was once the face of a crushing and “hopeless” diagnosis has evolved from having one effective treatment to multiple effective treatments. Longtime sufferers who didn’t respond to one medication now have options to try others, to participate in a clinical trial or...
- Fasting Style Diet May Help Ease Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis has been the subject of numerous studies that have tried to figure out ways to fight and prevent the disease. One recent finding could be the key to discovering more about multiple sclerosis, and it has to do with the disease's waste disposal.Waste Disposal ExplainedLike most...
- Dr. Dinesh Talwar MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. W Horace Noland MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Nadia A Fike MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Francisco R Valdivia MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Rebecca Elaine Whiddon M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Myrka R Torres MD2800 E Ajo Way Tucson AZ 85713