Dr. Lana Long is a Dermatologist serving the Cincinnati area for more than 20 years. Dr. Long is experienced in Botox, Facial Filling Agents and Chemical Peels. She is a professional member of the American ...
Education and Training
University of Missouri M.D. 1988
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Dr. Lana Long, MD's Expert Contributions
Mohs surgery is very safe. It is typically done in a doctor's office under local anesthesia, so no need to be put to sleep. It has a very high cure rate and typically leaves you with the best possible scar. For more information, visit mohscollege.org. I hope this helps. Lana Long, MD READ MORE
- Top Doctor 2014-16 Best Dermatologist Cincinnati
- Facial Filling Agents
- Chemical Peels
- Lip Augmentation
- Ktp Laser
- Ipl (intense Pulsed Light)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Medical Dermatology
- Professional Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Professional Member American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Professional Member American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Professional Member Ohio Dermatological Association
- Professional Member Ohio Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Professional Member Cincinnati Dermatological Society
- Vanderbilt University Internal Medicine and Dermatology
Dr. Lana Long, MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lana Long, MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lana Long, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Long
- Chana m.
quick and efficient.
- Cory f.
Amazing staff & experience!! .
- Susan d.
always professional, informative.
- Nancy h.
- James c.
Always comfortable; always skilled.
- Lisa l.
Very compassionate and kind..
- S m.
- Can Tattoos Lead to Skin Infections?
According to a recent study, some regular practices at tattoo parlors may increase the risk of skin infections. Skin infections are normally seen in people with a weak immune system. The study, published in the Emerging Infectious Diseases, reports two cases of Mycobacterium haemophilum skin...
- What Is Rosacea: Get the Facts
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects mainly women. It is more common among females above 30 years of age. Roughly about 16 million people in the United States are affected by rosacea, and about 45 million worldwide.It is a skin condition that mainly affects the face: a red rash appears...
- Are At-Home Hair Removal Kits Effective?
With most spas and salons offering waxing services, hair removal is one of the biggest industries today. But, though the industry is constantly growing, patrons are still conscious of their own privacy and believe that it should be done at home. To accommodate this, cosmetic companies have launched...
- Is Mineral Makeup Effective?
What Is Mineral Makeup?Mineral makeup has become a very popular cosmetic product, with many celebrities vouching for its effects. Adding to its popularity are the innumerable and attractive advertisements for these products. With more and more people demanding a more natural complexion and look,...
- What is Acne?
Acne is a skin condition that develops when the hair follicles are plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne is usually seen on the face, neck, chest, shoulders, and back. These areas have the most sebaceous or oil glands. Acne can be persistent at times like when one begins to go away, a new one...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Dermatologist
Dermatologists are experts when it comes to helping people of all ages, including newborns, maintain a healthy skin, hair, and nails. If it is your first time to visit a dermatologist, knowing what to expect can help you prepare better. It is important to have regular dermatological visits to...
- Dr. Diya F. Mutasim M. D.231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati Ohio 45267
- Dr. Brett M Coldiron MD3024 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45219
- Dr. Max B. Rubin M.D.725 University Blvd Dayton OH 45435
- Dr. Susan J Bushelman M.D.7766 Ewing Blvd Florence KY 41042
- Dr. Brian B Adams MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Mark J Zalla M.D.7766 Ewing Blvd Florence KY 41042