Dr. Lana Long is a Dermatologist serving the Cincinnati area for more than 20 years. Dr. Long is experienced in Botox, Facial Filling Agents and Chemical Peels. She is a professional member of the American ...
Education and Training
University of Missouri M.D. 1988
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Top Doctor2014-16Best Dermatologist Cincinnati
- Facial Filling Agents
- Chemical Peels
- Lip Augmentation
- Ktp Laser
- Ipl (intense Pulsed Light)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Medical Dermatology
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Dermatology
- Professional MemberAmerican Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Professional MemberAmerican Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Professional MemberOhio Dermatological Association
- Professional MemberOhio Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Professional MemberCincinnati Dermatological Society
- Vanderbilt University Internal Medicine and Dermatology
Dr. Lana Long, MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lana Long, MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lana Long, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Long
- Chana m.
quick and efficient.
- Cory f.
Amazing staff & experience!! .
- Susan d.
always professional, informative.
- Nancy h.
- James c.
Always comfortable; always skilled.
- Lisa l.
Very compassionate and kind..
- S m.
- Natural Remedies for Butt Acne
There are several things more humiliating than pimples on your buttocks, especially when mild-year hits and swim suits get introduced. Stop taking cover behind shoreline concealments and start discovering the solutions for your buttock acne troubles. Try the remedies sketched out below to see what...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Are Teens 'Dying for a Tan'?
A new survey shows that teenage girls prefer tanning beds and outdoor sunbathing despite repeated warnings that too much exposure may lead to skin cancer. A survey of 3,800 Caucasian girls and women between the age of 14 and 22-years-old, conducted by The American Academy of Dermatology, shows that...
- Can Rosacea Affect my Eyes?
Yes, rosacea does affect your eyes, and this condition is known as ocular rosacea. Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that frequently affects your cheeks, nose, and forehead. There are different types of rosacea. They are:...
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Dr. Diya F. Mutasim M. D.231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati Ohio 45267
- Dr. Brett M Coldiron MD3024 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Susan J Bushelman M.D.7766 Ewing Blvd Florence KY 41042
- Dr. Max B. Rubin M.D.725 University Blvd Dayton OH 45435
- Dr. Brian B Adams MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Mark J Zalla M.D.7766 Ewing Blvd Florence KY 41042