Dr. Jihyun Im practices Geriatric Medicine in North Chicago, IL. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Im works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. Jihyun Im M.D.'s Practice location
North Chicago, IL 60064Get Direction
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23602Get Direction
Dr. Jihyun Im M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Dr. Stanley G Tomczyk M.D.3315 ALGONQUIN RD ROLLING MEADOWS IL 60008
- Dr. Victoria L. Braund MD2050 PFINGSTEN RD STE 200 GLENVIEW IL 60026
- Dr. Priti Dilip Patel MD6308 8th Avenue Kenosha WI 53143
- Dr. Brian N Rubenstein MD1775 Ballard Rd Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. William D. Rhoades D.O.1775 Ballard Rd Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Craig M Kanter M.D.2033 Central Ave Wilmette IL 60091