Dr. Michael Hoeh is a urologist practicing in Perryville, MO. Dr. Hoeh specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
- Review of penile prosthetic reservoir: complications and presentation of a modified reservoir placement technique.
- Prevention of recurrent ischemic priapism with ketoconazole: evolution of a treatment protocol and patient outcomes.
- Evaluation and management of chronic scrotal content pain.
- Management of Recurrent Ischemic Priapism 2014: A Complex Condition with Devastating Consequences.
Dr. Michael Patrick Hoeh M.D.'s Practice location
Perryville, MO 63775Get Direction
COLUMBIA, MO 65201Get Direction
Dr. Michael Patrick Hoeh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoeh
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Alternative Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
What is erectile dysfunction? Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common disorder affecting men of all ages, although it is more common in men above the age of 50. It affects the ability to have an erection and maintain it for a satisfying sexual experience. To understand the nature of alternative...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- What Do Doctors Check in Prostate Cancer?
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to a condition that affects the prostate gland. The condition is only found in men. The simple reason is that only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath a man's bladder and around the urethra. The primary function of...
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...