In his practice, Westlake Village plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Schwartz has developed a national reputation in breast, body and facial surgery. He is a National educator for both Sientra and Mentor Corporations, ...
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Plastic Surgery; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Michael Robert Schwartz MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Robert Schwartz MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Robert Schwartz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schwartz
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Richard Hodnett MD 115 Jensen Ct Thousand Oaks California 91360
- Dr. Genevieve MacDonald MD 16200 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436
- Dr. John Korzelius MD 2601 West Alameda Avenue Burbank California 91505
- Dr. Robert S. Improta MD 2460 Ponderosa Drive North Camarillo California 93010
- Dr. Edward O Terino MD 327 S Moorpark Rd Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Michael A Persky M.D., F.A.C.S. 29020 Agoura Rd Agoura Hills CA 91301