Dr. Anita Kay Gregory M.D.
Colon and Rectal Surgeon1010 W La Veta Ave Suite 470 Orange CA, 92868
Dr. Anita Gregory, MD is one of the best rated doctors in the United States. She specializes in colon & rectal surgery and currently sees patients in Orange, California. Dr. Gregory is a graduate of St ...
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1990
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1990
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Colon Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Vascular Disease
- Aerolase® Technologies
- St Luke's Med Center 1997
Dr. Anita Kay Gregory M.D.'s Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Anita Kay Gregory M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gregory
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- What Is a Proctologist?
Proctology, also known as colorectal surgery, is a field in medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or disorders of the colon, rectum, and anus. The one who specializes in proctology is called a proctologist or a colorectal surgeon. What is a proctologist?A proctologist is...
- Dr. Babak N. Rad M.D.510 SUPERIOR AVE NEWPORT BEACH CA 92663
- Dr. Steven Derek Mills MD5901 E 7th St Long Beach CA 90822
- Dr. Imad A Shbeeb MD10931 Cherry St Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Siamak Milanchi M.D.16300 SAND CANYON AVE STE 604 IRVINE CA 92618
- Dr. Joseph C Carmichael MD333 CITY BLVD W STE 850 ORANGE CA 92868
- Dr. Kevin Kinzinger M.D.100 E Valencia Mesa Dr Fullerton CA 92835