Dr. Donald Jenny is a cardiologist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Jenny specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Jenny also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1976
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Cardiovascular Diseases; Exempla St Joseph Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Program
Donald Benjamin Jenny MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Donald Benjamin Jenny MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Yassar Almanaseer MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Jaise Thekkan Poulose M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- John J Ragan MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Ralph Enrique Morales MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Garfield M Grimmett MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Samantha Sue Kapphahn D.O.3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103