Dr. Oscar Lindo is a general surgeon practicing in Brooksville, FL. Dr. Lindo specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Lindo provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Nac Auto De Nicaragua, Fac De Cien Med, Leon, Nicaragua 1984
Univ Nac Auto De Nicaragua, Fac De Cien Med, Leon, Nicaragua
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Varicose Veins
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PRACTICE
- Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Southside Hosp, Family Medicine
- NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Southside Hospital Program
Dr. Oscar Javier Lindo MD's Practice location
Brooksville, FL 34613Get Direction
Dr. Oscar Javier Lindo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lindo
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- How Is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?
How is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?Liver cancer is a common type of cancer which begins in the liver cells, or hepatocytes. Liver cancer is a cancer which affects one of the largest and most important organs of the body. Liver cancer is type of cancer which, when diagnosed at early stages, can be...
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- What is a Cholecystectomy Diet?
After your gallbladder has been removed, you may develop frequent loose or watery stool, which is a sign of diarrhea. In some cases, this diarrhea may last for a few weeks or even months. First, it is very important to understand why you are having diarrhea. Diarrhea which comes immediately after...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Dr. Steven A. Visnaw D.O.11373 Cortez Bvld Brooksville FL 34613
- Dr. Ronald M Yarrington M.D.5327 Commercial Way Spring Hill FL 34606
- Dr. Mahmood Akel M.D., P.A.5433 Commercial Way Spring Hill FL 34606
- Dr. Frederick D Cason M.D.11373 CORTEZ BLVD STE 208 BROOKSVILLE FL 34613
- Dr. Nitin Babel MD10441 Quality Dr Spring Hill FL 34609
- Dr. Jon W Johnson MD14100 Fivay Rd Hudson FL 34667