Dr. Amanda Crawford is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Crawford specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Crawford tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Amanda Crawford M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29203Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Amanda Crawford M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- Dr. Adam M Lazzarini M.D.95 University Pl New York NY 10003
- Dr. Gene Matthew Massey M.D.210 Village Center Blvd. Myrtle Beach SC 29579
- Dr. Evan Franklin Ekman M.D.1718 Saint Julian Place Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Ivan Esteban Lamotta M.D.1910 Blanding St Columbia SC 29201
- Dr. William T. Felmly M.D.Moore Orthopaedic Clinic, P. A. Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Carl Wayne Huff MD1855 Hwy 51 Bypass Dyersburg TN 38024